Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm coming Rhode Island, please wait for me!

A watercolor that I did last year is going to be printed in the Rhode Island Monthly, for the month of June, I think.  I had persuaded my grandmother to sell paintings with me at the Gaspee Arts and Crafts festival last spring, in what turned out to be a festival more heavy on the "crafts," less so on the arts.  While sitting at our booth, I had produced this little picture and a counterpart.  I had completely forgotten about them until my father-in-law contacted me.  I'm so excited!  This is my first painting to be put in a magazine. 
All rights reserved to John Concannon, DO.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steph,
    My first time at your blog. Looks great, and interesting content. Congrats on having your painting featured in RI Monthly!
    -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dad! Dee you in a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Steph! It really is a beautiful painting.

    -Tiff D.

    ReplyDelete