Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dream House Wish List

First the House.  I'm really intrigued by tiny houses lately.  Part of being a minimalist means having less space to have to fill!  I love the idea of being able to afford something pretty and since it is so small, buying only the best for everything inside.  I would buy a piece of ocean front land and put it there, and then I could go surfing or sailing everyday, spring to fall.  I'd have a cozy little house, but I'd be close to nature too.


2.  Swedish Stripe Cotton rug by Dash and Albert.  I mentioned before how I love rugs.  Well, I fell in love with this one.  Its so simple and yet does so much for the room that you put it in.



3.  The Dolphin Explorer Boat Toy for my babies.  So much fun in the tub, the sink, the rug.  And so cute too.  I'm forever looking for pretty toys.  27.99 at Petit Tresor.
4.    Diptyque - L'Eau des Hespérides Cologne - 100 ml
I've seen Diptyque everywhere but was never interested until now.  I have to say that that bottles are very lovely with their Art-Nouveau label.
I've been wearing it lately from a sample, and it always makes me feel like a mysterious lady ... 
And ok, so you may say that, what does perfume have to do with a house?  But I say everything - it provides a lovely scent to the atmosphere, a decoration to a table and pleasure to the person living inside it!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment